- All of our puppies come from the Top USDA Licensed Breeders with no direct violations.
- Complimentary lifetime wellness exams with our store-selected veterinarian.
- Health certificate showing up-to-date vaccinations and deworming treatments.
- 14-day Viral / Bacterial Warranty if your puppy is diagnosed with a viral or bacterial infection by a licensed veterinarian.
- An exclusive 10-year Hereditary / Congenital Warranty if your puppy is diagnosed with a hereditary or congenital disorder by a licensed veterinarian within the first year of life.
- Our puppies are part of the Puppy for a Lifetime program. This means we will provide you with a puppy for the rest of your life! Ask a Pet Advisor for more details.
- We have a veterinarian evaluate our puppies in store twice a week.
- Every puppy has access to a FREE 6-week training program that includes sessions with a professional dog trainer. These are in-store, one-hour classes held once a week that help guide you with owning and training a new puppy.
- If you would like private training lessons for your puppy, speak with one of our puppy training consultants to learn more!
- Do you have questions about training your puppy? Call our training consultants at 1-800-448-2612. We’re happy to help you with any questions!
- Each puppy comes with a national microchip number and registration with the National Database.
- Our puppies are socialized with children, adults and other dogs.
6-Week Puppy Training
- Positive reinforcement and what it is
- Lesson on positive and negative markers, and rewards
- Focus or look command
- Sit and release command
- Behavior modification
- House training (includes potty training)
- Barking, chewing, jumping, and mouthing prevention
- Leash training
- Down command
- Leave it command
- Stay command
- Go (to location) command
- Come (when name called) command
- Heel command
- Sit at side command
- Come (when name called) and leave it commands
- High five command
- Review of all commands taught
- Obedience test
- Rollover commend
Puppy For a Lifetime
Health Extensions Dog Food and Health Extensions Vitamins must both be fed to your puppy for its entire lifespan along with 1 other supplement of your choosing. This includes Health Extensions Joint Mobility, Nutridrops, or Healthy Skin and Coat. You must make these purchases once every 90 days from the PuppyBuddy location that you purchased your puppy in. These items can be purchased at the store or shipped to your residence.ORDER NOW
At the time of your pet’s passing, PuppyBuddy will provide you with store credit towards the purchase of another puppy. A letter from an accredited veterinarian must be provided. This program can only be used towards the purchase of a new puppy and does not cover any medications, surgeries, or other treatments. PuppyBuddy is not responsible for any medical bills related to your pet’s passing.
PuppyBuddy believes in the power of Health Extensions Dog food and Health Extensions supplements so much that, as long as you keep your new puppy in PuppyBuddy’s Puppies for a Lifetime Program, we will make sure you ALWAYS have a PuppyBuddy puppy. Any store credit given will be equal to the original purchase price and may only be used to purchase another puppy.
*In the event that Health Extensions does not meet the dietary needs of your puppy, PuppyBuddy will help you find a dog food brand that works best. If the food is purchased from the PuppyBuddy location that you purchased your puppy in, your puppy will be covered under the Lifetime Puppy Program. Health Extensions supplements must still be fed. Enrollment in this program is non-transferable between PuppyBuddy locations.