- Our puppies come from the Top 1% of U.S.D.A. approved breeders with no direct violations.
- We provide lifetime vet exams with store-selected veterinarians.
- Health certificate showing up-to-date vaccinations and deworming treatments.
- 14-day health warranty
- 50% off spay/neuter at store-selected veterinarians.
- 10% off all medical services at store-selected veterinarians
- Exclusive ten year health warranty on all of our puppies
- Our puppies are part of the Puppy for a Lifetime program. This means we will provide you with a puppy for the rest of your life! Ask a Pet Advisor for more details.
- We have a veterinarian in our store twice a week.
- Each puppy goes home with a 30-day supply of vitamins, a bottle of Longevity–Drops supplement, joint mobility supplement and skin and coat supplement.
- We Are Devoted to Helping Our Customers Train their New Puppy!
- We offer all customers with access to several premium perks that help them train and own well-mannered puppies.
- Every puppy has access to a puppy kindergarten. These are in-store, one-hour classes held once a week that help guide you with owning and training a new puppy. Our licensed puppy trainer will teach you essential puppy training lessons such as potty training, socialization, crate training, and more!
- We host a weekly Q&A session on Zoom with one of our licensed trainers. Each person will have 5 minutes of private 1-on-1 with our trainers.
- You can learn schedule training classes by visiting https://smartstartpuppies.com/puppybuddy and setting up an appointment. Instructions for the class will be sent to your email.
- If you would like private training lessons for your puppy, speak with one of our puppy training consultants to learn more!
- Do you have questions about training your puppy? Call our training consultants at 1-800-448-2612. We’re happy to help you with any questions!
- Extra Amenities Only Offered by PuppyBuddy!
- Each puppy comes with a microchip for lifetime identification with AKC Cart and Help Me Find My Pet (Amber Alert).
- We give a Lifetime Membership to our store that provides various discounts. We also offer a 50% discount for any nail trimmings and ear cleanings of your pets. (Available Mon thru Sat 11AM – 8PM and Sun 12PM – 5PM).
- Three generation pedigree on most breeds.
- We provide our customers with a boarding day at store-selected veterinarians.
- Our puppies are socialized with children, adults and other dogs.
6-Week Puppy Training
- Positive reinforcement and what it is
- Lesson on positive and negative markers, and rewards
- Focus or look command
- Sit and release command
- Behavior modification
- House training (includes potty training)
- Barking, chewing, jumping, and mouthing prevention
- Leash training
- Down command
- Leave it command
- Stay command
- Go (to location) command
- Come (when name called) command
- Heel command
- Sit at side command
- Come (when name called) and leave it commands
- High five command
- Review of all commands taught
- Obedience test
- Rollover commend
Puppy For a Lifetime
Health Extensions Dog Food and Health Extensions Vitamins must both be fed to your puppy for its entire lifespan along with 1 other supplement of your choosing. This includes Health Extensions Joint Mobility, Nutridrops, or Healthy Skin and Coat. You must make these purchases once every 90 days from the PuppyBuddy location that you purchased your puppy in. These items can be purchased at the store or shipped to your residence.ORDER NOW
At the time of your pet’s passing, PuppyBuddy will provide you with store credit towards the purchase of another puppy. A letter from an accredited veterinarian must be provided. This program can only be used towards the purchase of a new puppy and does not cover any medications, surgeries, or other treatments. PuppyBuddy is not responsible for any medical bills related to your pet’s passing.
PuppyBuddy believes in the power of Health Extensions Dog food and Health Extensions supplements so much that, as long as you keep your new puppy in PuppyBuddy’s Puppies for a Lifetime Program, we will make sure you ALWAYS have a PuppyBuddy puppy. Any store credit given will be equal to the original purchase price and may only be used to purchase another puppy.
*In the event that Health Extensions does not meet the dietary needs of your puppy, PuppyBuddy will help you find a dog food brand that works best. If the food is purchased from the PuppyBuddy location that you purchased your puppy in, your puppy will be covered under the Lifetime Puppy Program. Health Extensions supplements must still be fed. Enrollment in this program is non-transferable between PuppyBuddy locations.